Thursday, 31 January 2013

Little Terror at Maza

Well today, was f-ing windy for a change, still I was undeterred, determined to get out and get some pictures. (which I did). Nothing spectacular but after 3 1/2 hours off been buffed by winds a stoat put in an appearance. He was not hunting but just chasing birds, dancing going mental and generally being a nuisance.   I will get straight onto the images as I am running late tonight.

Swan approaching the marsh

Cormorant follows in

Canada Goose (Hybrid)

Grey Lag Geese bathing

Stoat playing chase the birdie, lol

Stoat showing his teeth

Stoat


Missed


Aerial back flip

Four of six Oyster Catchers that flew in

Looking for birds again

2 comments:

holdingmoments said...

That Stoat may be a nuisance, but they are cracking pictures of him Bob. I wouldn't want to be on the end of those teeth!

Monts said...

Nice set Bob, the stoat is great, I know what you mean about the wind.