Friday 1 January 2010

New Year, New Camera- The Canon 7D

It would be unfair to comment accuratley on the 7D, as I just unboxed it did some minor adjustments and went out to Marazion to test it. So a full report will follow on the 7D in a few days.

Chiffchaff

Heron:  Look closely at this shot and you will see where all the fish go!!

Heron Portrait Shot

Eye of the Heron:  This is taken from the shot above and posted as requested by Rachel

Stonechat: Another one just posing for the camera.

Snipe: Another go at snipe in the air, by stop/starting the focus with my thumb the camera is not allowed to search for infinity when it goes off target. So I iniate the focus and remove my thumb when the target is in focus and focus drive ceases immediatly unitl I press it again.  Still wasn't enough light for this shot today.

3 comments:

holdingmoments said...

Excellent set with the new camera Bob.
Love the Stonechat, and the open mouthed Heron had me doing the same. Great capture.

Anonymous said...

First class photography Bob the good weather and the new camera have sure given you some very good photos.

JRandSue said...

What a great New Year's presant.
Excellent Bob.