Sunday 5 December 2010

Marazion at the Weekend

Well it is the same again I am afraid no new birds have been forced to Marazion by the cold climate of late. However on the plus side did get my closest views of the Bittern. And following a couple of mistakes today I will now be adjusting the settings on the D3s to ensure this doesn't happen again. I will then update my D3s settings post on completion.Already full off cold I had to leave at four pm as temperatures appeared to be plummeting.  So here are three from today:

It's true Buzzards eat worms!!

KingFisher with a catch from the icey water

Bittern (my closest view so far about 50 meters away I think).

7 comments:

Mark Whittaker said...

Superb images Bob .. Must get down and get some Bittern shots .. or try !

Unknown said...

Nice one Bob love all three images didn't think the Kingfisher would land on that post whilst so many people were stood in front of it did you wait a long time.

JRandSue said...

I agree with Mark,superb images Bob.
Hope to visit on Friday.
john.

Dominic Gendron said...

A buzzard eating worms...thats new for me! Great serie Bob!

holdingmoments said...

Great set Bob, but I do like that Buzzard.
Such a big bird, he's going to need a lot of worms like that one to fill him.

Bobbster said...

Hi Everyone and thanks for the feedback. Comments always welcome. Tony the Kingfisher was pictured at about 1.15pm.

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Excellent selections. Stay warm~