Saturday, 2 June 2012

Frustrating Day

Set off early for a walk around the Lizard before the crowds turn up. Absolutely no joy for one reason or another for first 11/2 hours so  headed back to the van for a brew. Put the flask on the van step to adjust the tripod and the flask fell off and smashed.  Managed to pour a brew out before all the tea leaked away. Then inspected the flask full off silver shards, bugger and I just had a brew out of it. (still survived) At this point I am thinking it is not my day, time to wrap up and go home. How ever for some reason I persevered and did get a couple of images. (The magpie is from a couple of days ago)

Magpie

Jackdaw (test shot for exposure should I see any choughs)

Chough duly turned up although distant

Whitethroat, this bird was back and forward about every two minutes, must have a few mouths  to feed.

5 comments:

Dominic Gendron said...

Not bad at all for a bad day! I really like the Whitetroat image ;)

swopticsphoto said...

The Chough image set in its environment is my favourite.

Seasons said...

Hi Bob! The scenery in these images is really nice, particularly the Chough. Thanks for sharing.

Seasons said...

Hi Bob! The scenery in these images is really nice, particularly the Chough. Thanks for sharing.

JRandSue said...

I agree with Steve,fab set Bob.