Thursday 18 July 2013

Stithians Show Cornwall 2013

Hi, ok not exactly wildlife but I will post some images from the show here. And for those who would like to see more please follow this link  Bob Sharples Photography Stithians Show It was exceptionally busy due to the fantastic weather a good result all round. The show is big I couldn't really cover it all in the 3-4 hours I was there. A random selection of images here and remainder you can see if you follow the link above.

The cattle arena

Warm up area for the show jumping horses

Dogs on the obstacle course

Horse and carriage 

Tight turn on the show jumping course

Show Jumping

Show Jumping

One of the large Bulls on parade

Lama

First prize winner

Royal Navy Fire Truck

Twister ride in action

Meteorite ride (not for me though,lol)

Steam Engine

Classic car

1 comment:

JRandSue said...

Well covered Bob,love the last shot.
My favourite section,not been for a couple of years,must go next year.
John.