Thursday 11 June 2009

Another Long Day!!!!

A early start with a couple of hours at Stithians, then off to St Gothians, Porthtowan area and rounded off the day with some Peregrine images. Ok couldn't get close to the Peregrine but I now have a photographic record so happy about that. My next efforts will be trying to capture a good shot of a Sand Martin skimming the water, all has failed so far maybe they are just to fast (for me anyway!!!)




Peregrine: Exif: Canon 1d mk111, 600mm f4 lens with 1.4 tele converter, Aperture Priority,F6.3, ISO 400, 1/160 sec, +/- 0 stop













Peregrine Nest: Exif: Canon 1d mk111, 600mm f4 lens with 1.4 tele converter, Aperture Priority,F6.3, ISO 400, 1/125 sec, +1 stop







Kestrel: Exif: Canon 1d mk111, 600mm f4 lens, Aperture Priority, F5, ISO 400, 1/2500 sec, +1 stop





















Jackdaw: Exif: Canon 1d mk111, 600mm f4 lens, Aperture Priority,F5.6, ISO 400, 1/800 sec, + 0.7 stop










2 comments:

Carol said...

I really like the flight shot. I have been trying to get some of my own. It gives me a better understanding of what you are able to do. One of these days I will understand all the camera lingo. I have a Kodak Easy Share and Paint...not much to work with but I'm having fun.

www.wildlifearoundus.blogspot.com

JRandSue said...

Bob nice to have you back.
Love your Images,the Jackdaw in back and white looks amazing.
John.