Monday 29 October 2012

Back on Google Blog

Well after much updating changing camera gear, rebuilding computers, sorting out software issues which were generated post a motherboard change, I am almost getting back to taking pictures again. Which is good just in time for winter. For all of the followers of my blog you will be pleased to know, I will now be posting fully on this blog instead of posting a link to my wordpress blog. (wordpress blog will also be updated at the same time) I will update this main page over the next couple of days. Despite an influx of visiting birds to the area their skill at avoiding my camera has been 100% almost bar the Whooper Swan!  So here are a few images from the last couple of outings and with a bit more luck more will follow.







2 comments:

Monts said...

Nice set Bob
Yep computography can be great fun at times we've all been there.

holdingmoments said...

Cracking set Bob.

Something you might want to look at. Using Chrome and Opera browser, I get a warning message from my security software, Avast, of a Malware link here.

URL: http://only-free-counters.net/2057370-D0...