Monday 24 January 2011

Images from a quiet Sunday

Before working on the van, I thought I would call in at Marazion for a couple of hours. It was very quiet apart from lots of swans chasing each other. The report said 5+ Bitterns, well they must of popped out after I left; a Bitternless day!!! The little Egret provided some photo opportunities but with dazzling sunlight on the feathers it was hard to nail a good exposure. (well that is my excuse) The swan flying low across the reeds and the Kingfishers were the only other two images from the day. Then I got back to my van removed the magnetic signage and disaster, I was confronted by a chemical reaction between the sign and the paint and a £500 estimate to repair!!!! No more magnetic signs for my vans. So not many images Sunday but Saturday was good so on balance apart from the van the weekend/photography was fine. Well onto the images:

Kingfisher

Swan reed hopping over the Marsh

Little Egret with Little Fish

Little Egret

2 comments:

holdingmoments said...

Love those Little Egret shots Bob.

Dominic Gendron said...

Great serie, the egret is awseome!