Saturday 1 January 2011

Shockingly grey start to 2011

Well 2010 ended with a few days of grey skies, 2011 has continued in the same way. I know it is winter but I would rather this grey cloud fell as rain or was blown away up North, Manchester will do! This combined with the masses of people and dogs who go for a walk once a year all contributed to making images hard to get. Hopefully things will be quieter tomorrow, but that bloody cloud will still be here. Here are today's average pictures (my worst this year):

Bittern to kick off with

Redwing


Song Thrush

Grey Heron

Close fly past by the Bittern, but I messed up the exposure here.

2 comments:

Sam and Lisa said...

If you were out today you are dedicated mate. I was fed up yeterday with high ISO' and the cold wind. Well done

Dominic Gendron said...

Great shot's. Love the flying heron! Have a great year Bob ;)