Wednesday 2 April 2014

Scottish Nature Photographer of the Year Awards

Well one of my images Moon Jelly Fish gathering reached the final stages of the competition. No awards were won but the image will be featured in the Portfolio Yearbook 2013 to be published later this year.

More information and the award winning images can be found here: http://www.scottishnaturephotographyawards.com/

On a separate note, there has been a lack of images from me due to the persistent grey murk and rain holding onto Cornwall.  This seemed to appear by coincidence when I got a new camera,lol.  I will be in Wales next week hoping for some fast Jet photography weather permitting. Then when I get back hopefully there will be better weather and more opportunities for some wildlife photography


Moon Jelly Fish Gathering, Isle of Mull


 

3 comments:

JRandSue said...

Well done Bob.
John.

holdingmoments said...

Congratulations Bob.

Ashley Hugo said...

Congratulations!!