Friday 21 December 2012

New day, naff weather nothing new!

Well nothing has changed they still cannot get the weather forecast correct. Forecast sunny until late afternoon. Well a slight glimpse of the sun first thing and that was it, amazes me how they get it wrong so often! On a brighter note I survived the end of the world and I am back blogging again. My early start was to look for otter on Long rock pool  but he didn't appear today. A few images today from my usual spots. (should off been a surf photography day, but that forecast was also wrong, lol)



St Michael's Mount first thing this morning

Water rail showing very well

The light was so poor I ended up at Helston boating lake!

Male Shoveller
Female Shoveller

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice set of images Bob you never know it might stop raining one day

Adrian Langdon said...

Hey Bob, I don't know what you're complaining about, you got some great shots. The Mount at dawn is fantastic & I love the drake shoveler with the drips!!

Unknown said...

Super images love the St.Michael Mount picture class