Thursday 12 November 2009

Poor Weather with Worse to Come

Well another day of rain and bad light.  Looking ahead a the forecast, its more Rain Wind, Severe Gales and possibly some Hail for the next 4 days!!!!!!! Nightmare, however I am back and work on the 23rd so I expect the weather will improve rapidly then.  So light permitting it looks like all pictures this week will be taken from the local hides. (or I could just retire to the pub for the weekend, very tempting) If there is light good enough for pictures I expect |I will venture out and try though. Here is my first batch from Stithians a real struggle to get anything at all. Apologies for the quality. No exif data just some shutter speeds as low as 1/25 sec and ISO 640.


Blue Tit

Coot


Teal in Flight












Mallard

No comments: